Watches - The "International Watch Co." wcas founded in Schaffhausen
in 1868 by an American engineer from Boston, Florentine Ariosto
Jones. The factory on the River Rhine - far from the watchmaking
centres of western Switzerland - owes its name and its existence
to this American. The superb craftsmanship, the training of its
specialists, the renunciation of mass-production: all of these correspond
to the old-established principles of IWC, to make watches in small
numbers, but of the highest quality.